Monday 28 February 2011

Omelette Salad


In case you're still wondering what to have for lunch tomorrow, here's what I had the other day.
I kinda like omelettes and salad is always good, but together the flavours and textures make each other even better.
And...if this takes you more than 10 minutes you should probably get your knifes sharpened (just saying...)

Anyhow, rather than boring you with a recipe that I made up 5 minutes ago (because there is no recipe involved in making this) here's what you need:
Egg(s) to make an omelette
1 or 2 Tomatoes
Some Cucumber
Some Vinaigrette (i.e. some vinegar, some oil, and some herbs/spices)

Make an omelette. While the egg is having fun in the pan, wash the tomatoes and peel the cucumber, then cut them into pieces. Once the omelette is done rip it into pieces (and yes, in case you're wondering, I originally made this when I had an omelette-mishap, I think of it as my personal Kaiserschmarrn moment)
Anyhow, put the tomato, cucumber and omelette pieces into a lunchbox (that you know has a tight-fitting lid) and add some vinaigrette.
Now, get on with your life or get some work done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...