Tuesday 1 March 2011

Confessions of a workaholic II

It's been a while since the first post of these so here's a few more things that you might have/might not have wanted to know about me :)

© Kathleen Dowling

I don't actually like chocolate. Here, I've said it! I don't understand how people can eat an entire bar of chocolate in one go!

What I do love, however, is baking with chocolate. Is there anything better than the smell of warm chocolate in your kitchen?

There are very few things that I love more than travelling (especially when it's travelling to see friends!) - is it just me or is anyone else getting excited about hanging out in Florida in May?

Don't tell her, but I'm super proud of my little sister. She's bright as a button and I can't wait to see where she goes next.

Have I ever mentioned that I really don't like writing? My current chapter is a daily reminder...

I made some coconut granita this weekend and it's rather glorious. I'll have to post about it once I'm able to stop eating it for long enough to take some pictures.

I should probably exercise more...but somehow baking tends to win...like tonight...there's a loaf of French country bread in my oven right now :)

When I'm not trying to write up my thesis I am currently organising a python programming course, if you are interested in scientific programming you should check out the course website (and join us for the course in September!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...