Monday 7 February 2011

Boardgame Fun

This weekend we played Risk, had pizza, and explored the wonders of sandwich cookies.
Ok, let me rephrase that - we had people over, people played Risk and I had fun making pizza (if you've never tried pastrami on pizza, go and buy some now and make some pizza, like tonight!!!!) and cookies and then we played Taboo :) in my book that's the best way the work could have been split!
Anyhow, I thought I'd share some photos with you.




I'm probably not going to bother posting the pizza recipe because I really don't do anything special to the dough (if you're really stuck for a pizza dough recipe in the meantime, Luisa just posted a nice one at The Wednesday Chef).
I will, however, post the recipe for these at some point in the next few days....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...