Friday 19 November 2010

FunFunFun

I know, still no recipes, but I promise I'll get back to that once I get back to the UK :)
So today, there's more pictures...
of one of my favourite shopping destinations...

© Kathleen Dowling

I don't know about you, but whenever I go to a toy store I could just spend hours there (and buy everything in the store).

© Kathleen Dowling

There's always something that you either had as a kid or that you wish your parents had bought you (like the Sigmund Freud stress ball thing - which I obviously had to buy myself - or the Obama action figure - which I resisted buying).

There's dinosaurs fighting snails...


There's more or less scary monsters :)



There's even useful things...


And with this I'm off to do some 'actual' work :)
Stay tuned for a week of Thanksgiving preparations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...