Friday 6 May 2011

Conference Food

I guess there's something good about people knowing you like food when you go to conferences.
Rather than eating my sandwich and strawberries, I got to eat some cake for dessert.
And not just any cake - Arthur who has just started writing over at Ramblings of a foodie, made some amazing Spekkoek.


So rather than eating a handful of nuts (which, before some of you tell me off again, really aren't enough to tide you over from breakfast until dinner...I tried that one year in Chicago and it really didn't work...) or being bored by my sandwich, I feel like I had a proper meal today :)

What do you normally eat when you are at conferences? Do you have any super secret tips that you want to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...