Thursday 30 December 2010

Christmas Impressions

I hope you had/are having a fab time!
I'm having some motivation-issues with everything other than food that I don't have to cook, scary amounts of exercise, really bad TV (I'm not even going to tell you what series I'm catching up on...), and sleep at the moment so you'll have to wait for the next recipe a bit longer.
But, I thought I'd share some impressions of the last week with you :)


If I had to choose one dish to have for the rest of my life this would be one of the serious contenders. It's lamb (and don't ask me about the translation for 'Lammlachs' the lovely people at thyme supperclub suggest 'eye of loin' but they're just as unsure about this translation as I am).
Anyhow, it's with a ewe's cheese sauce and it's based on Hanna Saliba's recipe from the book Salibas Welt.


A Christmassy version of the chestnut and pumpkin pie I made for Thanksgiving.





Chillies and pasta.....soo good :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... the lamb thing, whatever it may be called, looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...