Sunday 20 June 2010

Borough Market

I'm in London at the moment, so no cooking for me.....but you still get some pictures :)
Arti and I went to Borough Market for breakfast and a stroll.




There's just something amazingly amazing about bread. I can understand why people want to cut horrendous shop bought bread out of their diets....but I don't think there's many things on this planet that make you feel so happy and at home as a nice freshly baked loaf of bread does. Once I get back home I shall take advantage of my mum's oven and I'll do some proper baking :)
As for the olives, I just love olives! You've never tried them all and they're just so pretty (I can't wait for dinner tonight). 
Anyhow, that's it for today (I've got some code waiting for me), apart from - Arti if you're reading this - get back to your draft!!!!! :)




3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! and you know how much i am loving having a kitchen and an oven i can cook bread in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I can imagine! I mean I love my oven in St Andrews....but my mum's oven is just in a whole different league....what had gone wrong with your ANZAC biscuits?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...