Friday 2 April 2010

Foodness....

It's been ages - at the moment I keep going back and forth between St Andrews and London for a collaboration. So no time to cook - lots of time to eat out though.
Since I haven't made anything other than pasta in a while I thought I'd share some photos I took on my last trip.

After having gone to Primrose Bakery I feel like I should definitely make some cupcakes some time soon. I mean they looked lovely


but were a bit on the dry side. I've got this addiction thing going on with Magnolia Bakery cupcakes, especially the Red Velvet ones, and I got my mum the cookbook two years ago. It has a recipe for a Red Velvet cake in it but it's sooo much nicer as cupcakes.
I'll make some this weekend and post the photos.

I had this amazing spring vegetable soup at Le Pain Quotidien after we went to the V&A for a Friday Night thing....there was a DJ in PJ's....pure amazingness!!!!


And then I couldn't resist getting this chocolate mousse. It was a lot more like chocolate truffles that an actual mousse, I guess that's what made it so amazing


Anyhow, I hope I'll get back to properly cooking at some point soon - otherwise I'll just have to keep taking photos of food for a while. I'm going on a roadtrip in Georgia and Florida next month, I'm sure I'll find some amazing food there.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...