Wednesday 16 November 2011

Things I love these days

So since I'm not really cooking these days and since I have been mainly walking through poster sessions for the last week, how about we talk about some of the things I have been obsessing about lately :) perhaps you'll like some of them as much as I do.

1. I have had this song on repeat lately. There was a slightly embarrassing 24 hours when I rediscovered Nick Lachey in my iTunes library but we're gonna keep that our little secret, right? :)

2. I had a prosciutto sandwich the other day and it had strawberry jam on - and it was amazing! If you try one new flavour combination this year, make it this one!

3. Alex and Patton at East Coast Kitchens have started doing Thanksgiving posts. I can't wait to see what they'll do over the next two weeks.

4. I read Heidi Swanson's recipe for lemony olive oil banana bread earlier this month and mentally earmarked it. That has kinda turned into an obsession - I want to know how it tastes so badly I'm starting to feel like a kid at Christmas. Has anyone tried the cake yet? I think this is going to be the first thing I make once I have settled in in Berlin. And now I'm gonna spend the day thinking about banana bread....

Ok, that turned into a rather short list. I hope you have a fab rest of your week. I might have some exciting photos soon  - I'm going to a wedding in West Virginia this weekend and I have heard great things about the countryside there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...