Wednesday 17 August 2011

The internet and me

Hello lovelies, you might have noticed over the last few days that I am missing some photos in some of the posts. Blogspot seems to have deleted the majority of my uploaded photos so I am really sorry if you can't look at pictures for the recipes.
I am trying to fix this but this is a rather slow process (i.e. I am re-uploading 2 years of photos) so bear with me while I try to get the blog back to being a colourful collection of photos.

Update: So it seems that rather than just deleting my photos it's now also deleting old posts when I try to upload the photos again.
I guess I'll be making the move to another platform sooner rather than later. I'll keep you posted about what is happening but it's probably gonna have to wait until the weekend because I've got more pressing things (i.e. this current chapter) to do beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...