Wednesday 26 May 2010

Strawberries!!!!

It's been a while (again....)...I've been travelling (again....) and visiting friends in Atlanta and places....oh the amazingness foodwise....I took lots of photos so one day I'll get round to posting them :)
Anyhow.....it's finally strawberry-time in Scotland...so I made some semolina pudding (is there anything better on this planet than semolina pudding?!?!) and topped it with some fresh strawberries from Angus.


I don't know how you prefer your semolina pudding....but it tend to go for

50g semolina
500ml soy/rice milk
about a tbsp dark agave syrup (I know this doesn't help colourwise but it tastes soo nice!!!)
a pinch of salt

that normally takes about 5 minutes......what do other people use? and what type of semolina do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...